The depth of winter has past, it’s February, Sunday morning and the sun is out. My inner cleaning lady is awakening, wanting to tidy up and rearrange the furniture, preparing for the new season. Aura’s newsletter tapped right into that feeling with powerful and fresh images of their new collection for the bedroom. Yeah, let’s start with the bedroom! Kick start the day by waking up in a comfortable and stylish space. A weekend project with max satisfaction.
and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- Madness But Missing It February 22, 2021
- 3 Words | Are You OK? February 20, 2021
- Don’t Try To Be Perfect | The Lost Sketches Of Vincent Van Gogh February 18, 2021
- Elten Kiene | Spoken Boom! February 17, 2021
- I Clean My Emin® In The Dishwasher February 16, 2021
TOP 5 TODAY
NOTE TO SELF
- Follow iforinspiration.com on WordPress.com