and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- Ich Bin Wie Du | Celebrating Women’s Day and German Disco March 8, 2021
- Spine Story March 7, 2021
- The Garden Home February 27, 2021
- The Deck | The Explosion Era February 25, 2021
- Digital Doodle | “social” “media” February 25, 2021
TOP 5 TODAY
NOTE TO SELF
- Follow iforinspiration.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: February 2015
This year’s youngest group in school -the 4 and 5-years old- have accomplished an incredible difficult task with such marvelous results: They were asked to visualize their favorite spot in winter. Think of the stress of choice! But they have … Continue reading
Ok, we’re still in the midst of winter, but on a sunny day like today, one can feel… something’s coming (Think West Side Story, Tony singing: It must be Spring waiting around the corner. And with Spring comes an … Continue reading
Sometimes it’s good to look back at things done, to relax. The frontpage of my December 2014.