and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- Ich Bin Wie Du | Celebrating Women’s Day and German Disco March 8, 2021
- Spine Story March 7, 2021
- The Garden Home February 27, 2021
- The Deck | The Explosion Era February 25, 2021
- Digital Doodle | “social” “media” February 25, 2021
TOP 5 TODAY
NOTE TO SELF
- Follow iforinspiration.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: August 2017
A Sunday. Smooth tune is playing in stylish interior, woman lying on the sofa, enjoying the music, wearing the t-shirt.
Artist: Thievery Corporation Lead artist: Racquel Jones Album: The Temple of I & I Out: 2017 Genre: Dance Yesterday I saw the Black Power exhibition in the Tate Modern in London. It shows the art made by black artists in the revolution of the Sixties, … Continue reading
A clear message visualized by a 11-year old in my son’s school. Amazing, it’s an all-in-one, instantfeelgoodvibe 🙂 This week in Amsterdam many rainbows to be spotted, as it’s Gay Pride. Today the famous Canal Parade.