and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- Ich Bin Wie Du | Celebrating Women’s Day and German Disco March 8, 2021
- Spine Story March 7, 2021
- The Garden Home February 27, 2021
- The Deck | The Explosion Era February 25, 2021
- Digital Doodle | “social” “media” February 25, 2021
TOP 5 TODAY
NOTE TO SELF
- Follow iforinspiration.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Every morning I cycle to a village south east of Amsterdam together with my son, on his way to school. It’s at a 40 minutes distance, and there’s a choice in roads back home. I love the stretch along Diemer … Continue reading
Imagine Jackson Browne making this song his own. Wow.
An image from the archives. Made me think. The earth moves incredibly fast – the earth is moving about our sun in a very nearly circular orbit, covering this route at a speed of nearly 30 kilometers per second – and … Continue reading