and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- The Deck | The Explosion Era February 25, 2021
- Digital Doodle | “social” “media” February 25, 2021
- Madness But Missing It February 22, 2021
- 3 Words | Are You OK? February 20, 2021
- Don’t Try To Be Perfect | The Lost Sketches Of Vincent Van Gogh February 18, 2021
TOP 5 TODAY
NOTE TO SELF
- Follow iforinspiration.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: 2018
A page from the full trend report on next season, autumn winter 2018, for sale at Patternbank. The preview is tiny, but radiant.
This month I visited Maison & Objet in Paris. Planned but some of it, serendipitous. I was confronted with the work of Anne Sophie Gruwez. And instantly felt a connection. The joy RADIATING like a force of nature, I studied one after … Continue reading