and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- The Deck | The Explosion Era February 25, 2021
- Digital Doodle | “social” “media” February 25, 2021
- Madness But Missing It February 22, 2021
- 3 Words | Are You OK? February 20, 2021
- Don’t Try To Be Perfect | The Lost Sketches Of Vincent Van Gogh February 18, 2021
TOP 5 TODAY
NOTE TO SELF
- Follow iforinspiration.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: name
I like to cycle and this is what I saw the other day, only a mile away. A ship with a load of sand on it’s way to the North Sea (?), seen from the Nescio Bridge. On trips … Continue reading
I live in an archive. A collection of stuff that somehow caught my eye and spoke to me. The record I bought at a flea market, because it reminded me of my childhood. When I was a girl about … Continue reading
A new column on the blog: On second thought. Highlighting details of daily life, that I came across and had to record, in wonder, to ponder over later, back home. What is happening here??