and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- The Deck | The Explosion Era February 25, 2021
- Digital Doodle | “social” “media” February 25, 2021
- Madness But Missing It February 22, 2021
- 3 Words | Are You OK? February 20, 2021
- Don’t Try To Be Perfect | The Lost Sketches Of Vincent Van Gogh February 18, 2021
TOP 5 TODAY
NOTE TO SELF
- Follow iforinspiration.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: signs
The day after. When feeling a bit lost I love to go online and browse for soothing images. I recently discovered Catawiki so I had a look at my new best friend’s offerings. Due to the omnipresence of the news, I … Continue reading
The picture above was taken from my window on the topfloor, when the sun was setting, behind the zoo, facing west Amsterdam, across the canal. The end of an eventful day, after an eventful week. This day my nephew … Continue reading
I collect stuff, maybe too much, and one of the tricks to declutter the space is to hang it on the walls, creating little stories.