and thank you for stopping by, taking an interest in my blog. I am the 'relentless hunter and gatherer of soothing beauty, great and small' behind these pages, which for now means: here you find the stuff that makes me think, that inspires me, that I envy and am passionate about. I would love to see or read your views too, so feel free to comment!
- Ich Bin Wie Du | Celebrating Women’s Day and German Disco March 8, 2021
- Spine Story March 7, 2021
- The Garden Home February 27, 2021
- The Deck | The Explosion Era February 25, 2021
- Digital Doodle | “social” “media” February 25, 2021
TOP 5 TODAY
NOTE TO SELF
- Follow iforinspiration.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sister Sledge
Silly Games by Janet Kay is a great tune I picked up while watching Lover’s Rock, one of the five short films on the life and trials of members of the West Indian community in London back in the sixties … Continue reading
Lose Yourself To Dance (Daft Punk). And don’t lose yourself to the wrong pill. A serious warning went out concerning bad xtc. Be alert. Read more on the warning here.